Power to Accessorise
The Power to Accessorize!
Now its not just ladies that like to accessorize but also Industrial Batteries!
Really? Well so glad you asked BATCOMS are becoming a must have additional accessory for people purchasing traction batteries. Why? Let Battery Technologies tell you…
A high level of availability for electric industrial trucks is now essential for safe and efficient operation.
Checking the charge-discharge behaviour of the drive batteries, as well as monitoring battery temperatures and electrolyte levels, are important measures for ensuring your truck or fleet remains in operation for as long as possible.
BATCOM will monitor the condition of the battery for you.
The new BATCOM digital+ generation of battery controllers allows relevant operational data about the interactions between the industrial truck, drive battery and charger to be easily recorded, saved and accessed at any time via Bluetooth® communication.
The battery controller has a very robust and compact housing that is easily attached to the top side of lead acid batteries without requiring any special tools.
Simple installation using a flexible attachable current measuring device (Hall sensor)
The BATCOM digital+ is a current measuring device for recording the current from a battery. It opens easily and can be attached to any cell connector or discharge cable without having to undo the cell connector. Voltage measurement with automatic voltage detection (range 18 V – 120 V DC) is done at the pole terminals of the relevant drive battery.
- current measurement using a Hall sensor in a flexibly attachable current measurement head
- bidirectional data transfer using Bluetooth® low energy technology
- large programmable LED status indicator
- digital display for e.g. voltage, charging status, temperature, etc
- Software for system analysis (desktop/mobile)
- compact dimensions for easy attachment
- one battery controller for all battery voltages and capacities